£40,000 - £50,000 (plus bonus)
Nottingham (Hybrid working)
Are you looking for an opportunity to shape the Marketing of an organisation?
Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference?
Are you experienced in B2B Marketing and lead generation?
If so, you've come across your perfect role!
Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager position for a B2B tech and software company based in Nottingham. The role is a stand-alone position, giving the suitable candidate the creative license to evaluate and shape the marketing activities of the organisation whilst closely supporting the sales team via lead generation. With lots of responsibility from day one, you will be joining an organisation where you are trusted to make the difference!
What will I be doing in this role?
- Generating high quality leads to pass onto the sales team
- Setting, developing and leading on the marketing strategy
- Being responsible for driving change within marketing
- Website content management and creation (e.g. blogs, copy, etc...)
- Weekly reporting of marketing activity
- Developing paid media within the organisation
What does the Ideal candidate look like?
- B2B background
- Experienced in lead generation
- Track record of contributing to the bottom line
- Assertive personality who can implement marketing change and manage stakeholders
- Strong copywriting skills
If you are interested in this role, apply today!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.