Macildowie are working with an established and industry leading machinery specialist based in Exeter. Reporting directly to the Manager, this exciting and wide-ranging role will enable the right candidate to develop a career within a market leading agricultural machinery parts business.
- Gathers, interprets and integrates data from market research, competitive intelligence, industry associations, suppliers, and sales reports into recommendations for portfolio growth and new introductions.
- Produces clear and concise project plans with realistic and achievable goals and timelines including technical specifications, compliances requirements, forecasts, target costs and pricing to support profitable portfolio growth.
- Creates and delivers technical and marketing information for use in promotional activities to support customer decision making, company website and other promotional activities to grow sales.
- Clear understanding of commercial goals with the ability to participate in the life-cycle portfolio management process with all required functional areas for assigned product portfolio.
- To develop a broad and deep understanding of the assigned product portfolio to support internal and external customers and the ability to communicate information requested promptly and concisely using appropriate channels
- Knowledge and good understanding of Customer Acquisition Processes
- Knowledge of the Agricultural sector, whole goods and parts businesses
- Understanding of importance of customer satisfaction
- Understanding of/ ability to learn Company systems and procedures
- B2B experience, ideally within commercial and retail environment
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office programs Company Use
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.