A fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to work within a Purchasing Team in Nottinghamshire
If you are analytically minded and a whizz on Excel then I have the job for you.
Working as part of a strong Purchasing team you will be responsible for ensuring accurate SKU and store data across all relevant systems.
- Managing the creation of new sales items on SAP and ensuring it is inputted accurately.
- Maintaining article data through it's life cycle within timings for SLA's
- Co-ordinating price changes for the business, ensuring EPOS and warehousing systems are updated
- Assisting with development of new processes with the EPOS team
- The creation of new stores on the SAP system
To complete this role well you will need:
- To have fantastic excel skills
- Exposure to SAP would be beneficial
- Be extremely analytical
- Previous data experience would be preferable
In return the company are offering:
- A competitive salary
- Other great company benefits
If this role is of interest then please give Gareth Chapman a call on 07766 508826 or email him at
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.