Contract type- Temp/contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Materials Controller to work with one of the worlds leading manufacturers specialising in engineering components. This vacancy as a Materials Controller has arisen due to an influx of work after a very successful period of trading. As a Materials Controller you will be working alongside a team of professionals support the supply chain function of this company.
- Ensuring the smooth transition of materials from delivery through to production
- Check product quality for defects
- Control inbound and outbound materials
- Develop and build relationships with stakeholders
- Chase outstanding/overdue materials, ensuring delivery agreements are met and communicating any variations to the customer
- Manage deadlines
- Used to working in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Strong organisational and numerical skills
- Excel and Microsoft skills
- CIPS qualification desirable
- Relevant experience within the industry in materials controller roles
- Confidence to negotiate with suppliers where necessary
- Skills and opportunity to learn and be part of a global company
- Varied flexible role
- If you have this experience and are immediately available for temporary assignments, we would be really keen to hear from you and to tell you more about this exciting role. Please apply without delay!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.