Contract type- Temp/contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Materials Manager to work with one of the worlds leading manufacturers specialising in engineering components. This vacancy as a Materials Manager has arisen due to an influx of work after a very successful period of trading. As a Materials Manager you will be working alongside a team of professionals support the supply chain function of this company.
- To have full accountability and responsibility for all materials on site
- Collate and report on KPI's required by the business
- Develop and build relationships with stakeholders
- Provide suppliers with relevant information, forecasting etc
- Responsibility for motivation of the team, to ensure high performance working
- To produce long term forecasts
- Liaise with distributors to ensure prompt delivery of goods
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of people and materials management
- Used to working in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Willingness to share ideas to help drive continuous improvement
- CIPS qualification desirable
- Relevant experience within the industry in materials controller roles
- Confidence to negotiate with suppliers where necessary
- Skills and opportunity to learn and be part of a global company
- Varied flexible role
If you have this experience and are immediately available for temporary assignments, we would be really keen to hear from you and to tell you more about this exciting role. Please apply without delay!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.