Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor
Salary 60-80k + car allowance + bonus + package - clear route to AD
In my opinion over the last three years, this practice have built on their stellar reputation to become one of the leading consultancies in the UK.
Not only have they hit the right note with flexible smart hybrid working, packages are excellent and the projects are interesting and high value. As we move into a new world working environment it is key that a client who hangs on to their employees shows they are getting things right. I would be happy to expand on any of that with anyone who is interested in a chat about the role below.
Due to continuing growth the latest acquisition they are now looking for a talented Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor to join our team in Oxford.
You will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of large projects, whilst providing the full cost & commercial management services from project inception to completion.
Our projects include large industrial and commercial schemes with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes and working in interesting sectors including; healthcare, insurance, government sites, etc.
Details as set out by the client
- Advise on services costs involved in building projects
- Provide the full suite of MEP cost and commercial management project services
- Evaluation of costs and advise on alternative proposals
- Advice on contract arrangements and conditions
- Undertaking pre and post contract work
- Monitoring of change with the scope of works
- Preparing and issuing of contract documents through the supply chain
- Liaise with the client, main contractor and other departments
- Provide fast, accurate, competitive and profitable estimates
- Produce accurate monthly reports and attend financial and project review meetings as required
Experience and Skills Required
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, similar level degree or vocational qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience from a consultancy background
- Ideally RICS or CIOB chartered
- A working knowledge of sustainability within construction would be an advantage
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.