Do you have experience in retail merchandising, stock allocation, and replenishment? Are you currently a Merchandiser or Allocator looking for a fresh challenge?
We are looking for a Merchandiser to join our high street retail client on a permanent basis. Having gone from strength to strength over the past few years, our client is in a position to add a new team member to the merchandising team to help support merchandising strategy.
As Merchandiser, you will be:
- Responsible for planning, controlling, and monitoring stock
- Ensuring the correct processes and procedures are followed for intake of stock into the distribution centre and subsequent replenishment of stock across the retail estate
- Impacting sales and profitability of the business by maximising stock availability for the customer, within stock holding targets
- Coaching and developing a junior team member (a great opportunity to step towards management)
- Communicating effectively across the business and be able to manage and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Operating strategically to assist in driving the business forwards
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A commercial outlook and pro-active nature
- Experience in Merchandising or retail allocation, ideally in a retail head office function
- Some experience of coaching and mentoring
- An analytical mind-set with excel skills to pivot table and vlookup standard
This is a great opportunity to join a down to earth retail business with strong future prospects; please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch for more information.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.