Merchandising/Buying/Buyer/Product/Product Manager/Merchandising Manager/Product Development
Macildowie are currently recruiting a Merchandising Manager role for a business based in Nottingham. This business are embarking on an exciting period of change and are seeking a Merchandising Manager to drive the product function forward on a journey to high performance.
You will be accountable for providing accurate reports for the COO and Commercial Director and identify key trading opportunities in which you will be able to pro actively purpose actions in response.
If you are experienced in retail or apparel and you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity then please read on
This role will be responsible for:
- To Liase with the product development team to agree new season pricing and implementation
- Working with the product and commercial teams to gather customer feedback on products and sell through insight
- To create a new season spreadsheet and ensure all new pricing is entered, prior to issuing to sales
- Prepare forecast and sales plans based on demand requirement
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new product ranges
- Responsible for the new season price list
- Analysing sales, including best sellers, colours and styles.
- Dealing with the product life cycle from the cradle to the grave
- Identify products leaving the product portfolio and manage the clearance process
- Manage a team of 3
- Working with the Head of E commerce to understand web requirements
- Production of the monthly performance report (Sales v Forecast)
To be successful in your application for this role you will need the following:
Must have experience in Apparel or Clothing in similar role
Knowledge of the buying process and forecasting
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office packages including MS Excel
To be analytical thinker with strong commercial acumen
To have a passion for the product
For the successful candidate my client is willing to pay £40,000-£45,000 + package.
If you are interested in this role or would like to hear more, please apply today
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.