Category Supply Chain Jobs/ SAP Administrator
MRP Data Administrator
FTC/ 12 Month FTC/ Contract
Do you enjoy working with complex MRP systems? Are you interested in joining a fast moving company? Do you see yourself working in the supply chain?
If so, this is the role for you!
This is your chance to work with a leading company in Derbyshire, working in their supply chain as an MRP Data Controller. As an MRP data controller you will be working with a team of supply chain professionals that share a passion for delivering results. Working as a key member of the team, you'll be organising workloads, monitoring spending habits, developing your skills in purchasing and inventory management.
- Help to compile Material Masters and other data to improve the financial control of various departments within the company
- Liaising with other MRO Data Administrators
- Help to improve stock turnover company wide
- Organise workload
- Monitor any new part requests, PO's, Stock turnover
- Monitor spending habits
- Work with SAP MRP system
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of best practice stores procedures
- Previous experience required
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.