Multi Trade Operative- Aylesbury- 28 to 32K plus car/fuel and package
- Company car + fuel card
- Uniform: branded polo shirts + jacket
- Holiday : 20 days plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Salary: between 28K - 32K depending on experience
Macildowie are working exclusively with one of the UK leading Housing customer care contractors, specialising in end to end customer care services to House builders, housing associations and build to rent specialists.
My client is looking to add a Multi trade operative to their team help maintain their already high standards and supplement the current workforce as they go through this excellent period of growth.
The role of the Multi-Trade Operative is integral to maintaining our reputation for excellent customer service, achieving the planned timescales of each job, as well as controlling the job costs to ensure all work is completed profitably
- The Multi-Trade Operative is responsible for the delivery of the technical elements within the business as highlighted above directly reporting to the Project Manager.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring excellent customer service and a good quality of workmanship is delivered across all jobs.
- Ensuring all required materials and equipment are on site at the commencement of each job.
- Ensuring the complete each task as per the scope in the most cost effective and efficient way to achieve a good quality of work.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues on site before they cause delay or disruption that affects the Multi-Trade team or a Homeowner.
- Liaison with other Multi-Trades on site to ensure jobs run smoothly.
- Immediately escalate to Multi-Trade Team Leader and/or the Project Manager any issues identified with regard to a scope of Works
- Immediately escalate to the Project Manager any issues identified with regard to workmanship on site that could lead to a complaint.
- Allocating correct materials and equipment to all Job tasks on site
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of Purchase Order information notified to Project Co-ordinators for materials/ equipment/ equipment hire being collected.
- Report any Health and Safety issues, incidents or accidents to both the Contracts Manager and Project Co-ordinator for recording and action in line with company procedures.
- Ensure any hired items have been off-hired with correct notification to the Project lead
Get in touch
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.