Macildowie is pleased to be working alongside a Nottingham based NHS organisation as it look to recruit a number of Improvement leads to join their Improvement and Transformation Team for an ongoing Interim assignment.
Do you have all the following experience ?
* Recent (within last 12 months) hospital based experience either operational or service improvement/project delivery
* Sound understanding of project management
* Practical experience in facilitating service change and good working knowledge of hospital processes and practice in either emergency or elective care pathways
* Practical experience of ward/admission unit based processes specifically admission, discharge and transfer of patients and/or practical experience of outpatient service based processes specifically administration of outpatient clinics, digitisation of outpatient processes;
* Practical service improvement experience in making changes to pathways, processes and systems working with and through clinical and operational/administrative teams
Reporting directly to the Senior Transformation Lead, you will be responsible for:
* Deliver projects across several sites in the Nottinghamshire area - ability to travel between sites is essential
* Responsible for operational and project support
* Projects may be clinical or non-clinical
* May include operational performance, financial performance, service issues and clinical quality improvement
* Practical support for teams in order to take projects forward
* Supporting the Senior Improvement Lead
* Establish relationships at all levels Â
* Achieve project goals
* Analyse services, systems, processes, roles and responsibilities to identify change opportunities and recommend actions
Support Clinicians to deliver service improvement
* Write and update Project Plans and evaluate progress against agreed timescales
* Report writing and Data Analysis
To be considered the below skills and experience are required:
* Experience in Complex Project Management ideally within the NHS
* Proven ability to lead and manage change in large complex organisations
* Experience within complex NHS or Acute Hospital setting is desirable
* Ability to train others
* IT Literate
* Ability to achieve targets and objectives
* Problem solving skills
* Hold a project management qualification such as Prince 2
* Ideally have operational flow/discharge experience emergency pathway including knowledge of Hospital at Night and out of hours, also knowledge of same-day emergency care (SDEC) and outpatient experience and be fairly immediately available.
This role will fall inside IR35 all rates displayed are PAYE.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.