A great opportunity for you to join one of the UK's leading charities. If you are looking for your next challenge this would be a great role for you.
This role will involve creating a whole new department. As an expert in your field, you will give advice on all areas of Occupational Health ensuring compliant with legislative, regulatory and contractual requirements.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESFUL CANDIDATE:
- A proven leader
- You will need to be an NMC registered Nurse with a BSc in Occupational Health or equivalent.
- You will also need to be driven to achieve and deliver in this high profile role.
- You will recruit, line manage and develop the Occupational Health team and will have previous experience of doing this.
- You will need a depth of Occupational Health knowledge to help you deliver services including immunisations, health surveillance, pre-employment screening and sickness absence referrals.
- You will also ensure that Occupational Health works in true partnership with the other specialist departments.
- You will have an understanding and experience of the value of evidence-based decision making and will be able to plan initiatives and services to support employees and the Charity.
- Being creative with excellent organisational, communication and delivery skills are key to achieving this.
If you this sounds like a role you will be interested in or want to hear more about, please apply below and I will give you a call.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.