Job title: Office Manager/ Business Partner
Job type: Permanent, Full time
You will be working within the Rugby location being part of a growing Academy Trust as the role as Office Manager/ Business Partner. Your role plays a pivotal role in the leadership team at the academy and working with the central team. This a fantasic opportunity for the right candidate who has a passion and drive for running a business and working with people.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend Senior Management/ Leadership team, Local Governing Body and appropriate Governors meetings.
- Plan and manage change in accordance with the school development/strategic plan.
- To lead and manage all school non-teaching staff.
- Negotiate and influence strategic decision making within the School's Senior Management team.
- Manage the payroll service for the academy.
- Ensure the safe maintenance and security operation of all school premises.
- Act as the academies Health & Safety Coordinator.
- Ensure the school's equality policy is clearly communicated to all school staff.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will be very business minded, and have a passion for this. You will need experience in a role similar previously to of demonstrated your abilities. Due to the nature of the role and location of where it is, it is important that you do drive and have access to your own vehicle. You will need to have some form of exposure to working with finance and HR and have an understanding of these.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.