The main purpose of this role is to deliver excellent service to the Directors, Senior Management Team and wider business providing accurate, efficient and organised support.
This role will suit a friendly confident Senior Administrator who is approachable and welcoming with a positive "can-do" attitude. The individual should have at least two years previous experience and able to work effectively in a team and independently. This role has aspects of working as a PA and would be ideal for a Senior Administrator looking to gain experience in this area.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Dealing with all aspects of administration duties within a fast paced office environment, data entry, telephone work, chasing internal departments for paperwork and ensuring all paperwork is compliant using in house systems and Microsoft Office packages.
Day to day tasks will include organisation and set up of meetings, electronic diary management, flight and travel arrangements, letter and email correspondence on behalf of the Senior Management Team including some highly confidential documents.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Diary Management
- Coordinating meetings both internal and external
- Project Management
- Expenses management
- Flight and travel arrangements, UK and overseas
- Administrative support for the business
- Handling and dealing with complaints
- Maintenance of the company Intranet
- The ideal candidate must be flexible and open minded as duties will vary on a day to day basis depending on the needs of the business.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent I.T. Skills, inclusive of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels
- Calm and able to deliver a consistent level of work, even during times of high pressure
- Ability to multi-task and time manage effectively
- Ability to work well in a team and individually
- Attention to detail
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.