Are you looking for an Administration role with a difference? My client is looking for a strong Administrator to ensure the smooth running of their small but busy office, based in South Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will also be required to help out in their warehouse, so you must not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get involved with some inventory duties! The role is anticipated to be 70% office based and 30% warehouse based. A forklift truck licence would be beneficial, but not essential as they can provide training for this. Initially this is a six month fixed term contract, but it could lead on to something permanent. An immediate start is available! A generous benefits package and a salary of up to £26,000 (depending on experience) will be offered.
- Order inputting
- Producing order dispatch documents
- Dealing with customer queries and giving customer support.
- Answering the phone.
- Office administration - processing mail, stationary ordering etc.
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Checking and inspecting goods in to ensure they are of accurate quantity, type and quality.
- Packaging and labelling products before they are dispatched.
- Picking and packing products.
- Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.
- Labelling goods that have arrived at the warehouse.
- Ensuring a clean and safe workhouse for staff to work in and general housekeeping.
- Signing off and replenishing stock.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.