Macildowie Recruitment and Retention are working with a leading industry retailer based in the heart of Leicestershire. Our client is looking to grow the Digital Merchandising Team and is looking for a Online Product Merchandiser to support with the on boarding of new products.
- Primary focus of the team will be creating and developing ways of using product content to drive an improved experience
- Inputting new product information onto the system ensuring the relevant information is attached to the product
- Identifying and shaping new opportunities, working cross functionality with a wider UX, Product, Technical and Marketing teams to bring them to fruition
- Work in a test and learn environment, taking informed risks and being able to drive forward successful changes whilst learning from less successful ones
- Ensuring that product templates are created and loaded
- Liaise with Supplier Teams and Suppliers to ensure that content is supplied in line with
- Working within defined guidelines, make content improvements such as product information/images
- Optimise core product content based on customer behaviour
- Suggest and implement changes based on report
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of creating digital product content
- Experience of using Analytic tools to measure and monitor impact of changes
- Ability to take results and turn into action
- Passion for all things digital coupled with the drive to make a difference to customers
- Knowledge and experience of creating effective SEO content
- Strong cross-functional experience and ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic
- SQL experience preferred
- Experience of merchandising and product marketing
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.