This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Buyer to progress their career and join a large company in Nottinghamshire
If you're looking to progress your career and want to work for a great company that have a lot to offer then look no further.
This Operational Buyer role will be responsible for:
- Managing existing vendors in the business.
- Taking full ownership of the Purchase Order placement
- Rescheduling when necessary
- Querying suppliers should any issue occur
- Checking material price variances
- Identify and deliver process improvement opportunities
The role will report in to a Purchasing Team Leader who will be able to aid development in the business and help the successful candidate grow in that role.
To be able to complete this role effectively you should have:
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- The ability to demonstrate progress within a Purchasing environment
- CIPS or be working towards the qualification
- Previous experience using SAP or similar
- Previous experience of manging vendors with relevant examples
In return the company is offering salary and will develop the successful Buyer to progress their career.
If this role is of interest to you then call Gareth Chapman on 07766 508826 or email him at
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.