Macildowie is pleased to be recruiting a number of Operations Co-Ordinators on a temporary basis to join a global business based in Leicester.
Reporting to the Operations & Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Coordinate UK warehousing and logistics transactional activity.
* Maintains transactional flows on inbound, put-away, outbound ship confirmation and inventory alignment.
* Understand and maintain transactional turnaround times measure and report daily activity.
* Monitor daily activity and take appropriate action so that service commitments are met, and internal customers are kept informed.
* Escalate issues with clear overview and data driven communication.
* Ensure all tasks are acted on in a timely accurate manner and according to the current process in order to maintain customer and operations lead-time requirements.
* Maintain metrics to measure warehouse performance
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Experience in logistics/warehousing/distribution operation
* Knowledge of key warehousing, distribution, logistics and inventory control processes
* Excellent communication skills.
* A high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel (or equivalent), Word, E-Mail and word processing applications with associated experience in ERP systems
* Excellent oral and written communication ability.
* Numerate and accurate, particularly in relation to data entry, document processing and data integrity.
* Intermediate to advanced computer skills (MS Office)
This is initially being recruited on a Temporary basis, and normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. You will be require to have flexibility in your working hours due to the international nature of the business. Also expect to travel between sites.
Hourly rate of £11.00 - £13.00 per hour
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.