Macildowie is pleased to be recruiting an experienced Operations Manager to join a busy retail business based in Northamptonshire.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be tasked with the following:
* Lead and direct the Distribution Centre across a number of business units
* Maintain and review all SLA's across the business and ensure they are achieved consistently
* Build and maintain positive working relationships with both internal & external stakeholders
* Coach and develop a team of c10 direct reports
* Pro-actively identify and implement continuous improvements to working practices
* Develop and implement strategic initiatives that drive the success and growth of the business
* Work alongside the wider business to ensure all financial and operational goals are met
Knowledge and Skills required:
* Previous experience in a management capacity within a fast paced distribution environment
* Knowledge of end to end supply chain solutions, ideally in a retail/FMCG industry
* Experienced man-manager who empowers their team to deliver on expectations
* Strong organisational, with a commercial and strategic mindset
* Excellent communicator, with ability to build effective working relationships
* Able to interpret and manage operational and capital budgets
* Demonstrable experience within logistics and leading teams in a complex environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, in a Senior capacity.
Salary depending upon experience will be up to £60,000 plus a discretionary bonus and other benefits
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.