Macildowie is pleased to be working with a Leicestershire based organisation as they look to hire an experienced Operations Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this Senior Management position will be responsible for the following:
- Management of the sales order processing and sales administration team
- Management of service, parts & warehouse operation and staff
- Lead and sales generation strategy for internal sales team and technical product knowledge support for external sales team
- Stock purchasing and stock level control, including liaison with oversees suppliers and freight forwarders
- Supervision of site services and health and safety policy
- Develop and implement KPI's to support an monitor departmental efficiency and cost control
To be considered for this role you will need to display the following skills and experience:
_ Proven experience and capability of leading and managing a team in an operations/customer services environment
- The capability to understand and challenge the existing structure and systems and to work with the team to develop and refine internal processes
- An appreciation and understanding of wider commercial and financial challenges and how this influences operations
This is a exciting role with a well established business, and will offer a true career path for the right candidate.
The role will offer a salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 depending upon experience.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.