The contracting division of Macildowie HR are working exclusively alongside an innovative and progressive organisation in Bedford to recruit for an Organisational Design (OD) Change Manager. As Organisational Design Change Manager, you will receive a salary of up to £70,000 per annum plus a strong benefits package which includes car allowance, bonus, pension and other company specific benefits.
The Duties of the Organisational Design Change Manager will include:
- Providing sound and knowledgeable Change Management expertise within a constantly evolving environment
- Communicating and working alongside a variety of business stakeholders and business layers ensuring all involved understand the change and the impact on the business.
- Full accountability for the impact analysis at all levels and providing a clear understanding of the impact from a people, technology and business perspective.
- Identifying and monitoring risks related to the change projects, working effectively with PMO and business transformation teams
- Creation and implementation of people plans to provide a renewed vision .
- Lead organisational design activity, supporting the business with required structural changes, roles and new requirements and how to deal with the change - Using proven OD methodologies and tools.
- Supporting UK leadership teams including Executives and Senior Managers.
- Developing and implementing a change readiness training programme for the business covering a 2-3 year timeframe.
- Evaluating and identifying skill gaps within the organisation and suggesting solutions.
- Supporting wider HR teams with the implementation of people change and roll out of future plans.
To be considered for the position of OD Change Manager candidates MUST:
- Have a sound, working knowledge of Change Management and be able to articulate previous experience
- Have a strong understanding of the Change Tools and Methodologies available
- Be able to work in both agile and waterfall environments
- Proven experience of working with internal stakeholders and able to demonstrate strong communication skills
- Have the ability to influence and drive change
The business are a market leading, innovative and forward thinking business located outside of Bedford Town Centre. The organisation boast market leading working facilities including up to date technology, open plan offices, newly refurbished head office and free onsite parking. Due to the location of the business in Bedford, having access to personal transportation would be ideal as they are not serviced by strong public transport networks.
The Salary and Benefits
The Organisational Design Change Manager will receive a salary of up to £70,000 per annum plus a bonus package of up to 25%! Further the position comes with a car allowance, pension match scheme as well as other company specific benefits.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.