A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a nationwide company on a 8 week temporary contract. The main purpose of the role will be to deliver targeted new business from new and existing customers to ensure continued growth in funeral plan sales.
Accountability for retaining, growing and maximising all sales opportunities with potential customers through the introduction and management of campaigns and initiatives
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Self-generation of sales opportunities through gathering referrals and follow up contact.
- Provide leads for new campaign opportunities for the Funeral Plan Manager to investigate in order to support and achieve growth plans
- Develop and understanding of FPA Guidelines and to work in accordance with these.
- Maintain all customer records on the internal CRM system.
- Ensure all funeral plan sales are processed and completed in accordance with set Service Level Agreements and in line with Funeral Planning Authority requirements, taking action if potential issues may arise and communicating corrective action to all parties.
- Resolve all customer enquiries effectively, professionally and as soon as practically
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Competent skill set in objection handling and sales closing techniques
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Confident negotiator
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.