Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Outbound Business Development Advisor with exceptional focus. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing our business profitability by targeting new customer relationships, developing existing sales accounts and promoting new and existing brands into targeted accounts; by implementing effective sales and marketing initiatives. My client is a leading specialist in digital wide format printing and finishing, and additive manufacturing (3D Print) distributer; selling hardware, consumables and whole-lifecycle services.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researching potential new customers
- Proactively engaging with prospects to determine and create needs for our products
- Maintaining and developing the customer relationship by communicating new product developments
- Create and complete a high volume of outbound call activities within specified timeframes
- Compiling sales and marketing reports for providing management review
- Develop strategies to meet targets, campaign objectives and other KPI's, by understanding competitor and customer marketing plans, product portfolios and applications; and exploiting these to best advantage.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Are from a targeted sales background
- Have an exceptionally self -motivated, positive and tenacious attitude; being resourceful and resilient
- Are enterprising and can demonstrate creativity and initiative
- Have a genuine interest in business and commerce in general; applying this knowledge to this role.
- Excel in negotiation and effective communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Are highly numerical and literate, with applied knowledge of Microsoft Office applications essential, & other CRM systems beneficial
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.