A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as an Outbound Sales Executive for a Mortgage company based at Pride Park, Derby. As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for making outbound calls to potential customers. Building a rapport with each customer and booking appointments for a sales representative to meet with customers.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Outbound sales calls
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Over coming objections from potential customers
- Working in a heavily target driven environment
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- A genuine passion for helping others
- Professional at all times
- Open and honest
- Computer literacy
- Objection handling
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- Ability to work under pressure
- Achieve passes in all role specific tests/assessments undertaken
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.