Macildowie are currently recruiting for a PA on 9 month Fixed Term Contract (maternity cover) for a market leading company based in Burton On Trent. The main purpose of the role will be to provide secretarial and administrative support to members of the Executive and senior management team.
Excellent working environment, additional benefits and real team ethic.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare for meetings, proposals and presentations
- Photocopy, and opening and distributing of post.
- Maintain and update filing system for the department
- Collate and submit expense claims in a timely manner
- Take minutes of meetings and prepare agendas
- Write reports and business letters
- Screen and respond to queries/phone calls
- Arrange meetings and prepare refreshments
- Co-ordinate diaries including the scheduling of meetings and appointments
- Manage projects and tasks as instructed in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide weekly movement details
- Provide cover for Reception as and when required
- Deputise for other Personal Assistants as and when necessary
- Assist and support other areas of the business as and when necessary
- Arrange and attend events
- Act as a liaison with outside agencies
- Type and design general correspondences, emails, charts, tables, graphs, business
- plans, etc
- Liaise with Our travel providers to arrange travel and accommodation bookings
- Resolve any problems associated with travel.
- Arrange necessary visa's and travel documentation
- Arrange for foreign currency to be available if required
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous PA role experience is essential
- Good administrative skills including report writing, minute taking, organising diaries etc is essential.
- Previous use of Microsoft office package is essential
- NVQ level 2 in business and admin
- GCSE English and Maths C grade or above
- Ability to talk confidently and with credibility to senior personnel within the Pharma Industry
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.