Macildowie are currently recruiting for a PA to work for a prestigious client based in Nottingham city centre. The main purpose of the role is To provide comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to designated senior Management.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To act as the first point of contact for designated senior management, taking the initiative to screen and prioritise emails, telephone calls and correspondence, action queries or refer to other senior managers/colleagues, as appropriate.
- To provide administrative support in order to complete work against tight deadlines
- To maintain proactively an effective information processing and document storage system for designated senior members of staff, including data entry, checking and retrieval activities as required.
- Diary Management
- To organise travel arrangements, both national and international.
- Arrange facilities, taking minutes, maintaining records and forwarding/tracking actions to appropriate members of staff.
- To gather and collate relevant information from a variety of sources to be used in the preparation of documents or presentations.
- To work collaboratively with the College Administration networks to support delivery of cross team objectives.
- To attend and work at company events
- Preparing presentations
- Completing expense forms
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent operational knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) for diary management and document preparation.
- Extensive knowledge of the use of the WWW for communication and information retrieval.
- Extensive knowledge of paper based and electronic filing systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, giving and
- receiving information effectively.
- Proven ability to work using own initiative to complete tasks
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks promptly and
- Ability to work conscientiously with excellent attention to detail and with care as to how work is presented.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to produce and write both minutes and reports as required.
- Ability to provide a customer focused service to a range of stakeholders.
- Capable of developing high quality networks.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.