Macildowie are working with an established business based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit an experienced PPC Specialist. You will work closely with other digital marketing specialists as well as merchandising, product, sales & marketing teams, competing with urgency to grow our market share and increase our engagement with existing customers.
In this role, you will lead the delivery of all PPC activity across the UK and internationally. Focusing initially on the UK e-commerce website, you will grow the existing paid inbound channel, finding ways to maximise revenues within agreed ROAS and CPA targets. This will result in increased brand awareness and customer acquisition.
- Work closely with existing agencies and keep focused on achieving ambitious goals
- Collaborate with product, merchandising & marketing teams to maximise the performance of core products
- Pro-actively seek to improve landing pages, quality scores and the customer experience
- Monitor, evaluate and present performance of our campaigns to key stakeholders
- Influence stakeholders across the business with robust strategies, action plans, disciplined execution and achievement of results
- Perform keyword research and seek-out new opportunities for growth
- Stay on top of the PPC industry trends
- Work with Head of Digital Marketing to co-ordinate activity within our overall strategy and to put in place a long-term plan for functional growth
- Broad understanding of how PPC fits in with other digital marketing channels
- Firsthand experience of large e-commerce environments
- PLA, search and display networks
- Merchant centre and product feeds
- Practical use of Google Analytics
- Passionate about PPC with a proven record of success
- Can-do attitude with good time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Embrace curiosity and be prepared to try new things
- A commercial focus, driven to increase revenues
- Flexible/remote working available
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.