Macildowie are delighted to be once again partnering with our prestigious client based in Milton Keynes who are looking to recruit a part-qualified accountant on a part-time basis (25hrs per week). This role would ideally be suited to perhaps a working parent who requires flexibility for nursery/school pick-up or perhaps someone looking to wind down their career in a friendly and laid-back environment.
This role will see you report into an Accounts Manager and assist with the full monthly workings of the finance department. You will ideally be AAT qualified (or academic equivalent) and currently studying towards your ACCA or CIMA. It would be highly beneficial if you have experience working in a professional services environment (Accountancy Practice, Law Firm, Financial Services etc)
* Assist with preparation of the monthly management accounts
* Maintenance of fixed asset and depreciation journals
* Balance sheet maintenance
* posting of routine monthly journals (including accruals) and review of the trial balance prior to the production of the monthly management accounts.
* Assist with preparation and submission of the VAT return and EC Sales Lists
* Bank reconciliations.
A competitive, pro-rata package is on offer for the right candidate so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.