Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Part Time Administration Manager for a client based in Rotherham. The main purpose of the role is to work as part of the management team in the Home, the Service Administration Manager is responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative support service across all aspects of the Home's operation. The Service Administration Manager will assist the Home Manager in ensuring that the Home is compliant with external regulator requirements as well as internal company policies and procedures.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effective rota management ensuring appropriate cover and within budget, including holiday and absence reporting
- Ensure recruitment in the Home is managed proactively with recruitment administration executed effectively and complying with all relevant policies and procedures
- Co ordinate the booking and attendance of relevant staff training to ensure all training is completed before the expiry dates and that revalidation of nurses/clinical lead PINs are up to date and recorded in the system.
- Payroll systems; including populating the iTrent application with all appropriate payroll related data to ensure the timely and accurate payment of Home staff
- Effective use of the time and attendance system in accordance to policy
- Records to demonstrate both historically and currently the adequate safeguarding of both resident and company assets, this to specifically include all cash within the Home.
- Submit all information reporting as required including all relevant and accurate data update evidence files for external quality monitoring, and ensure that evidence is available for an inspection at any time
- Set up and monitor tracker system to report on actions from resident and staff surveys
- Prepare Regulator/TCR/RIDDOR or safeguarding notifications for approval by Home Manager with index reference copies and a log record
- Monitor and report on action plans, complaints and compliments and related actions.
- Make sure you understand and adhere to company Health and Safety Policies.
- Inform the external stakeholders of any change in circumstances for residents
- Take notes in key meetings as required ensuring that these are stored
- Stay up to date with policies relevant to the role and ensure all policies are accessible in the Home
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience of staff scheduling/ rota planning
- Previous experience of managing a budget
- Previous experience of managing a team Understanding of financial management, records, budgets
- Experience of handling and processing payroll information Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, over the telephone and in writing to internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to accept responsibility and able to use own initiative
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills, experience of maintain positive working relationshipswith internal and external stakeholders
- Computer literate with experience of using Word, Excel, Outlook and people / customer information systems.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.