Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with a well-established and forward thinking business based in Nuneaton, who are looking for a well-experienced and all-round Credit Controller.
This role will be offered on a permanent part-time basis between 20 - 25hours per week.
- Telephone and email to chase customers for their overdue invoices whilst maintaining a good level of customer service
- Weekly sales invoicing, including pre-invoice reports and analysis of profit margins
- Raising credit notes direct to finance system
- Raising ad hoc invoices direct to finance system
- Query resolving and liaising with customer services to get the queries resolved in a timely manner
- Excel reporting and analysing including V Look ups and pivot tables
- Cash & Bank receipts processed daily direct from bank statements
- Allocating cash and bank reconciliations
- Reconciliations between inter company accounts
- Meeting month end deadlines
- Issuing customer statements and reconciling customer accounts
- Full maintenance of customer ledger
- Aged debt reports
- Ensure the highest level of quality of service is provided to both internal and external stakeholders at all times.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Good at working independently and as part of a team
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel (V-LOOKUPS Preferable)
- Good problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- A can do attitude to work completion as well as the ability to prioritize own work load
- Proven experience within a similar environment is essential.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.