Part-time HR Assistant
Macildowie HR are looking for a personable and hardworking HR Assistant to join a growing SME, based in Leicestershire. They are looking for someone to join them on a part time basis. Yes, this is one of those rare part time HR roles!
Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be responsible for supporting a close-nit workforce of around 40 staff members, for all things HR. This will be a really varied position, where you will support the MD and other managers
- Maintaining and updating employee details
- Liaising with the HR Consultant for policies and employment law support
- Supporting managers with employee relations meetings by note taking and sending follow up correspondence
- Taking ownership of annual performance reviews and coordinating them for managers
- Coordinating training and keeping training records up to date
- Monitoring lateness and absence, with reports to key stakeholders
- Working closely with payroll to update them on starters, leavers and absence
- End to end recruitment support with the managers and liaising with agencies when needed
My client are looking for someone who is CIPD qualified and happy to get stuck straight into a busy but rewarding role, and be a valued team member. You will ideally have experience working at a similar level within HR and be no stranger to what projects and challenges come in a generalist HR position.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.