Part Time Payroll Administrator, £20,000 - £21,000 Pro Rata, Nottingham City Centre.
Macildowie is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their Finance team in Nottingham City Centre.
Based in the Nottingham head office you'll be providing Payroll Administration to the Financial Controller and Assistant Management Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. Reporting into the Assistant Management Accountant you'll be responsible for:
- Reconciliation and review of weekly temp payroll including: Nominal rec, temp rec and invoice upload rec
- Preparation and posting of weekly temp payroll journal
- Reporting to the wider business surrounding temp, including: Contracted margin graphs, temp KPI's and key analysis, temp analysis reporting team and individual reports
- Preparation and submission of quarterly HMRC reporting on Ltd Company temps
- Assistance with temp queries from temps and consultants
- Preparation of temp payroll in team's absence.
- Preparation of company payroll
- Calculation and processioning of statutory payments including SSP, SMP, SPP
- Process all relevant benefit deductions and incentive/bonus payments including deductions for the company child care voucher scheme.
- Ensure all adhoc deductions are processed
- Processing of adjustments - Starters and Leavers
- Payroll MI and analysis
- Production of RTI reporting and submission in-line with current legislative requirements i.e. Apprenticeship Levy calculation
- Preparation and posting of monthly payroll journal
- Monthly Payroll reconciliation to budget
- ADHOC Duties
- Car Allowance tracking
It is preferred that you have worked in a similar role, ideally with experience and knowledge of Payroll Processing and pension processing. Excellent attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills. You will be educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade C in maths and English and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products specifically Excel. Ideally a knowledge of SAGE and Tempaid.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.