Our client is currently looking for a Payroll Manager to join their business on a Part Time Permanent basis. The aim of this role is to manage and develop the Payroll process as well as being able to support business decisions to help develop and utilise the HR system. They have a drive towards growing the business and are keen to find someone who wants to get involved with this!
You are responsible for managing the overall payroll process and relationship with the third party payroll provider to ensure accurate and on-time payment to employees every month through an efficient process, by:
- Managing the end to end process of payroll through to conclusion with BACs authorisation signed off in time for payment.
- Ensuring the team are carrying out all payroll activities on time and with a high level of accuracy
- Managing the relationship with the payroll provider, ensuring we are getting the agreed service and keep a good level of communication, resolving any issues quickly.
- Planning for and managing the annual pay reviews
- Keeping up to date with external influences on pay rates (minimum wage, salary benchmarking)
- Keeping up to date with any statutory changes which will affect payroll (e.g. maternity rates, accrual of holidays on zero contracts)
HR information and systems
- Ensuring the HR system is used to it's full capacity and potential, populated with accurate data and maintained as a valuable source of management information
- Seeking continuous improvement in the management of HR information, working with internal stakeholders to ensure effective processes with a high accuracy rate.
- Leading the effective use of the HR database in the People and Culture team and implementing a plan to roll it out as a self-serve system.
- Planning for system or process changes in advance of them being needed to ensure minimal impact on working as we grow
- Ensuring that our processes are as efficient as possible
Paying up to £45,000 pro rata for around 18 hours per week and have a brilliant benefits package to sit along side this.
Please apply below!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.