Are you looking to join a growing Transport business? If so, I have the perfect part time position for you! A Logistics company in Leicestershire, are looking for a Transport Administrator to join their team. Initially on a part time basis, there will be potential for overtime and growing the role into a full time position.
- Responsibility for dealing with all transport maintenance, this will include arranging MOTs, inspections and repairs.
- You will be the businesses point of contact for all workshops to ensure that all repairs are completed in line with
- Service Agreements ensuring minimal downtime.
- Responsibility of collecting and maintaining data for FORS to ensure silver standards are met.
- Dealing with the drivers ensuring all tachographs are downloaded and maintaining driver hours infringement reports.
- You will also be responsible for inputting of data into the accident and incident reports, ensuring all near misses are reported on.
- You will be ensuring all compliance is completed for the operator licence.
- Ideally you will have experience of previously working in a transport environment.
- Knowledge of transport compliance would be beneficial.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential.
The role is paying £10 a hour and can offer flexible part time working hours, which will be discussed during the interview stage.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.