Payroll Administrator £18'000 - £19'000 P/A - Nottinghamshire
Macildowie is seeking a Payroll Administrator to support a finance team in Nottinghamshire.
Based in the Nottingham Office you will report into the Payroll Manager supporting the team with the input of the Payroll.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences.
You'll be responsible for:
- You will be effective in checking and inputting data into the system to ensure any updates or changes to the system fit in line with our payroll cut off dates.
- You will have experience of maintaining accurate records in respect to person details, sickness entitlement and payment of statutory payments such as SMP, SSP etc.
- You will have an eye for detail to ensure that any reports are processed correctly and disrupted to relevant key stakeholders
- Input and update any Court orders, request cheques for payment to the various Courts and ensuring that the payments are made to the control accounts.
- Ensure professional and prompt service is given in regards to dealing with payroll queries
- You will have at least 1 years experience in a payroll environment.
- You will be organised, good at multi-tasking and prioritising your work.
- You will have a good head for numbers.
- You will be someone who has experience of working within a quick paced payroll team.
- You will have used PSE previously and understand the system.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.