A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a Global provider of specialised energy. The successful candidate will be fully CIPP Qualified and have experience of managing a payroll transactional team within a shared service environment.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Motivate, train, mentor and develop a team of payroll administrators
- Look at the team's capacity and forecast their workloads.
- Plan and deploy resources to ensure that there is always sufficient cover during peak times of the year.
- Delivering the highest level of Customer-centric service
- Responsible for delivering on KPI's, service level agreements and quality standards
- Responsible for the end-point of the escalations process and deal with issues as the arise
- Provide Expert payroll advice and support the transactional process ensuring the SAP Payroll system is accurately maintained.
- Identify and drive continuous improvements within the payroll team, including quality checks and process improvements
- Initiate change, explain the reasons for it and lead a team through it.
- Coach and mentor the team
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Professional payroll experience with a detailed knowledge and understanding of end-to-end payroll processes
- Graduate calibre
- Team leadership experience in a high volume, customer centric environment
- A strong track record of resource planning and activity forecasting
- Have the ability to achieve targets and results by developing high performing teams and inspiring them to deliver great service.
- Well developed problem solving skills and experience of root cause analysis
- The ability to communicate both internally and externally with a wide range of stakeholders
- Full CPP Diploma
- Project Management experience and proficiency in SAP.
For more details about this fantastic opportunity Please give me a call on 01159470200 or email me on
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.