Payroll Administrator / Derby / £18,000 - £20,000 / Permanent
Macildowie are currently working with a company based in central Derby looking to recruit a payroll administrator on a permanent basis.
They are looking for someone to join a large organisation and really get their teeth stuck into the role
The roles and responsibilities include:
- They are looking for a skilled professional with payroll expertise, or someone who has a real desire to perform payroll duties. Ownership includes all elements of payroll; from inputting data, audit, processing, HMRC submission and notifications, payroll reconciliation and BACS processing
- Process monthly and weekly payroll on the payroll system to set deadlines, including additions, deductions, pension auto enrolment, PAYE, reports, payslips, P45s, P46s etc.
- Take responsibility for prompt payroll related correspondence with employees and managers, both verbally and in writing, liaising with HR as necessary and providing copies of letters for personnel files
- Ensure the correct calculation and processing of statutory payments such as SSP, SMP, SPP and all other statutory payments that may arise
- Conduct monitoring to ensure compliance with National Minimum Wage regulations, reporting to the HR department as necessary
- Liaise with all departments to ensure accuracy of payroll information, following up and resolving queries
Carry out checks and controls with HR data and payroll system to ensure accuracy of payroll data
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll control accounts and HMRC payments, resolving problems as required
To process yearend tax returns for payroll (P60's, P11d's etc)
If this sounds like you, the company is looking for someone able to start as soon as possible so if you're available immediately then please give me a call on 07825333387, or you can email at
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.