Payroll Administrator / Permanent / Tamworth / £22,000 - £25,000
Macildowie are excited to be working with a growing business based in Tamworth, looking to an experienced Payroll Administrator to their developing team.
They are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running. This is perfect if you have a strong knowledge of providing third party payroll services, and up for the challenge of of providing a range of services.
This is an office-based permanent opportunity, looking to provide an excellent salary and benefits package of £22,000 - £25,000 + performance related bonuses.
The business operate from 8am - 6pm, and are flexible around you to when you work within these times.
Responsibilities and Skills required:
- Process multiple client payrolls, using different payroll software platforms
- Ensure timely and accurate payments to a high volume, weekly paid workforce
- Resolve escalated payroll queries and issues, working with clients and acting as the main point of contact in the team for them
- Proven payroll administration experience
- A high level of interest/ experience in what systems can do for a business able to adapt to/ work with a number of different systems at the same time
- A willingness to learn new payroll processes and systems
- A 'can do' attitude
If this role is of interest, or you have any question at all, please do give me a call on 07825333387; I would love to discuss them in more depth.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.