Payroll Specialist, £19'000 - £21,000 Per Annum, Lincoln.
Macildowie is seeking a Payroll Specialst to join a busy finance shared service team based in Lincoln.
Based in the Head Office in Lincoln you'll be undertaking all elements of Payroll.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. Reporting to the Payroll Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Administer and run all payrolls across the trust and ensure all payrolls are processed efficiently and accurately.
- Ensure all starters and leavers are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensure all adjustments and sickness are processed correctly
- Validate all Payroll Data with the line managers prior to processing
- Process payments
- Complete and return payroll data to other third party organisations like HMRC, Pension regulators on all documents including P45, P11D, Starter declarations and RTI
- Inputting all Payroll Data
It is preferred that you have worked in a similar role, ideally with experience working as a Payroll Professional within a busy and effective payroll / Finance department, you will have a good working knowledge of RTI and Auto Enrolement. You will have excellent attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills. You will be educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade C in math's and English and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products specifically Excel. Ideally you will have a recognised Payroll Qualification.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.