Payroll Administrator £18,000 - 19,000 PA - Giltbrook Nottingham
Macildowie is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join an international company for a 6 Month FTC to see them through a transitional period.
Based in the Nottingham Head Office reporting Payroll Manager you'll working as a part of a small team undertaking a variety of Payroll Admin duties.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. You'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the Payroll Manager with the day to day work of the Payroll Service
- Ensuring accurate data is collected for Payroll Input - New Starters, leavers, employment changes, pension's changes, bank detail changes etc.
- Preparing input files to be sent to an external bureau for processing Payroll
- Checking Output reports and signing off Payroll for Payments to be processed
- Supporting the implementation of the new timesheet submission systems
- Provide relevant payroll reports to HR and Finance
- Be a strong and reliable contact in the Payroll Department
It is preferred that you have worked in a similar role, ideally with a proven track record in the Payroll process. Ideally you will have knowledge of working with a Payroll Bureau. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade C in math's and English and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products specifically Excel. You will be a self Starter and a strong Team Player with the ability to deal with people at all Levels.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.