Payroll Administrator FTC £18'000 - £22'000 PA - North Nottinghamshire
Macildowie is seeking an experienced all round Payroll Administrator to join a busy Payroll department.
Based in the Nottingham Head Office you'll be Working as part of a small team. The Payroll Administrator will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and undertaking a variety of Payroll Administrative duties.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. You'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the Payroll Manager with the day-to-day work of the payroll service
- Ensuring that accurate data is collected for payroll input - new starters, leavers, employment changes, pension changes, bank detail changes etc.
- Preparing input files to be sent to an external bureau for processing of payroll
- Checking output reports and signing off payroll for payments to be processed
- Supporting the implementation of the Ceridian Workforce Management tool to replace current manual timesheets
- To provide relevant payroll reports to HR and Finance
- To act as a strong and reliable contact for the Payroll Department
It is preferred that you have working experience within a Payroll position and have experience in maintenance and administration of Payroll Systems. You will have a high level of accuracy and good attention to detail, excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.