Payroll / Payroll Assistant / South Derbyshire / £25,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a highly reputable based in South Derbyshire. You will be a key part of the busy Payroll team, processing the in-house Payroll Service with a high level of accuracy and efficiency. This is over a year's fixed term contract with a possibility of a permanent opportunity.
- Processing of monthly, weekly and bi-weekly payrolls to ensure they are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure that monthly Pension contributions are processed correctly.
- Assisting the Group Payroll Manager with payroll projects and contact with stakeholders regarding Payroll input requirements.
- Support the Annual Audit.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Strong IT skills especially Excel.
- Good at Maths and English.
- Can do attitude.
- Confident communicator with a good telephone manner.
- Organised and adaptable to a rapidly growing organisation.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.