An exciting opportunity has risen for a Payroll & Benefits Administrator to join a family owned, growing manufacturing business based in Northamptonshire.
Looking for someone who is experienced in Payroll and it is vital that you have had exposure to Pensions and Accounts Payable. The business is growing their current team so will offer the opportunity for development and progression.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administration of monthly payroll
- Check approved overtime data
- Process and reconcile all pay instructions i.e. pay changes/increases, bonuses, CCJ's, Attachment of Earnings Orders, SSP, SPP, SMP etc. where applicable
- Input new starter and leaver information
- Process any changes to bank details or personal details
- Issue payslips monthly - paper and electronically
- Issue P45's and P60's as required
- Induct new starters on all the company benefits
- Acting as first point of contact for staff pay queries
- Dealing with correspondence from external parties with requests for payroll related information and financial references
- Ensure HMRC compliance in all payroll related matters
- Administration of group personal pension scheme
- Administration of childcare voucher scheme
- Administration of Private Medical Insurance (BUPA & Medicash)
- Preparation of data for annual life assurance and PMI renewal
- Preparation, issue, and submission of P11D's for tax year-end reporting
- Manage and update employees on all other benefits
- The ability to support Accounts Payable
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFULL CANDIDATE:
- Proficient payroll experience
- Pension & Benefits Administration
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to work in a highly organised and logical manner.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.