Payroll Manager FTC, £40,000 - £45,000, North Nottinghamshire.
Macildowie is seeking a Payroll Manager on 8 Month FTC to join their team in north Nottinghamshire.
Based in the Giltbrook head office you'll be providing leadership and line management to the Payroll team and you'll be required to provide technical advice and support the broader payroll, HR and business projects including the implementation of an integrated HR and Payroll system.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. Reporting into the HR Director you'll bel responsible for:
- Leading and supporting a small Payroll team ensuring the work produced is accurate and on a timely manner.
- Responsible for translating monthly site submissions and Adhoc changes to the file uploads for the bureaus for processing.
- Accurate delivery of the monthly Payrolls for all the UK sites on time and inline with legal and statutory requirements.
- Develop and produce a suite of reports and MI
- Providing specialist advice and support to the business and HR Colleagues to improve the processes.
- Managing special situations like maternity or sickness
It is preferred that you have worked in a similar role, ideally with experience and knowledge of the payroll functions and managing a team. Excellent attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills. You will be educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade C in maths and English and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products specifically Excel.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.