Payroll Systems and Reporting Analyst £25,000 - £32,000 PA - Colwick, Nottingham
Macildowie is seeking a Payroll Systems and Reporting Analyst to join a well known Manufacturer and Retailer in Nottingham.
Based in the Nottingham Head Office reporting Payroll Manager you'll be assisting and implementing system upgrades, routine system maintenance, creating and developing business reporting capabilities, run regular reporting for management and manage projects to develop system functionality
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. You'll be responsible for:
- Continuously improve the quality of service, system capability and provide accurate and timely information in a rational, functional and systematic way.
- Problems are considered a challenge - the root cause is ascertained, a practical solution is identified and developed and the findings are communicated and implemented to resolve the problem.
- Maintain, develop and promote how the use of information technology will help to achieve business objectives.
- Overcome problems and streamline processes utilising ResourceLink (HR and Payroll system) Optimum (Time & Attendance system) and enhance reporting capabilities.
- Bring a sense of urgency to situations
- Demonstrate an active approach and be willing to get involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives
- Engage, encourage, coach, train and generally support others that are not as familiar with systems or reporting.
It is preferred that you have worked in a similar role, ideally with experience of project implementation. Ideally you will have experience in system maintenance. You will be Highly IT Literate (reporting packages /Microsoft word and excel) Basic commercial and finance awareness and understand business strategies. You will also be educated to a Degree Level.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.