Payroll Clerk FTC 12 Months £16'000 - £18'000 PA - Nottingham City Centre
Macildowie is seeking a junior Payroll Clerk to join a national law firm in Nottingham City Centre.
Based in the Nottingham Head Office you will report into the Payroll Manager and support in processing for monthly paid employees, including pay slips and associated reports.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences.
You'll be responsible for:
- Process all changes to payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Check Systems to ensure mid-month changes are calculated correctly
- Process SSP, SMP, SSP, SAP in accordance to legislation
- Assist the Payroll Manager with the delivery of all the HMRC returns: monthly and annual including P60's and P11D'S
- Produce pay slips, P45'S and monthly reports and distribute accordingly
- Administer all benefits and salary sacrifice schemes in relation to payroll
- Produce pension payment submissions and deal with 3rd party pension queries
- Liaise with payroll software provider with system queries and ensure effective resolution
- Assist the Payroll Manager with Payroll reconciliations in line with month end timelines
- Good standard of education
- Experienced payroll clerk
- Strong MS office skills
- Experience of shared table employee payroll data exchange from HR reporting systems into payroll
- Experience of flexible benefits and salary sacrifice schemes
- Experience of Payroll Systems ideally Open Pay
- Understanding of the HMRC Legislation in relation to payroll and expenses.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.