Macildowie are excited to be partnered with an exciting Manufacturing business based in Shepshed who are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Co-Ordinator. You will need previous experience of running a number of different types of Payroll from start to finish as in this role you will be running the end to end payroll process for the business.
The Role and your Responsibilities:
- A standalone role supporting the HR Team and running monthly payroll.
- Processing a number of different payrolls for 1200+ colleagues
- Processing new starters, leavers and any contractual changes.
- Calculating Manual Payments.
- Providing and communicating advice to colleagues regarding their pay
- All Statutory payment such SSP SMP SPP & SAP.
- Enforcing established payroll and pension related policies, procedures and regulations.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of payroll processes and being confident to aid/lead on the implementation of new payroll systems
- Taxable benefits administration i.e., company's life insurance and income protection, and P11Ds.
- Maintaining accurate payroll records and employee files, including manual check log and reconciliation of payroll account.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- An ability to process payroll from start to finish Payroll knowledge (Tax & NI)
- An ability to deliver payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Strong Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent user of Excel & Word
- Experience of using Safeguard or Workday would be preferable
- CIPP or AAT Qualification is preferable but not essential
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.