Payroll Manager FTC 6 Months £25'000 - £35'000 PA - Nottingham City Centre
Macildowie is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join a large Financial Services business in Nottingham City Centre.
Based in the Nottingham Head Office reporting to the Head of HR you'll ensure that all employee and associated payments are made accurately, promptly and in line with required legislation, whilst delivering a high level of Customer Service. Lead any relevant Payroll Projects to enable business growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. You'll be responsible for:
- Possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of requirements and regulations relating to pension schemes, Maternity and Paternity regulations, relevant payroll systems, conditions of service and inland revenue, HMRC and National insurance regulations.
- Analyse and manually convert information received via HR paperwork, starter and leaver forms, fit notes, holiday information, etc. Into a computerised payroll system. Check the accuracy of information provided making sure it adheres to organisation and statutory regulations.
- Manage and monitor accrued annual leave
- Process changes to contracts implemented by HR
- Calculate over/under payments as and when they occur
- Take full responsibility for year end procedures, producing P60's and P11D's
- Operate the SAGE 50 payroll system to ensure all payroll processing, updating and electronic funds transfer.
- Good standard of education
- Full or part CIPP Foundation degree in Payroll Management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Payroll Processing environment and processing over 250 employees Payroll
- Conversant in SAGE 50 Payroll systems
- Ability of work with limited supervision and make decisions on own initiative
- Effective communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and process driven
- Willingness to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.