A great opportunity for an immediately available Payroll professional to join a business based in Leicestershire as a standalone payroll officer on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Duties will include include:
- Sole responsibility of payroll for four companies and two pay dates monthly start to BACS processing
- Processing time and attendance using a clocking in system to the payroll system for 200+ employees
- Processing payroll for salaried head office staff on a monthly basis
- Administer starters, leavers, transfers, advances and coding notices
- Calculate and process statutory payments i.e. SSP, SMP,SPP etc
- Liaising with third party on Attachment of Earnings etc.
- Responsible for updating payroll system when required with statutory changes
- Responsibility for start of year and end of year processing and reconciliation
- Generate reports for sickness updating Bradford Scoring and issuing to manager
2+ years in a similar role
Proficient in all Microsoft packages
Experience in dealing with PAYE and NIC payments and reconciliations
Ideally candidates would have had exposure of using Iris/Sage 50 Payroll
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.