A great opportunity for a Payroll and/or Accounts Assistant has arisen within a busy firm of Chartered Accountants. This would be the prefect opportunity for a candidate that already has experience in Payroll and is looking to further their knowledge and experience in accounts.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing payroll, whole process
- Book keeping
- Preparing statutory accounts for small companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Preparing VAT returns
- Dealing with own portfolio of businesses
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge/experience of using SAGE payroll
- Working knowledge of SAGE accounts, QuickBooks and other accounting packages
- Knowledge of Sage Practice Suite or similar
- Knowledge of Sage Accounts Production Advanced or similar
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.